- PDF Download
The traditional heating method for drying and sterilizing seafood is by means of heat radiation and conduction. This heating method first causes the surface of the seafood to heat up, and then the heat is gradually transferred to the inside of the seafood. If this method is used to dry and sterilize seafood, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the heating temperature inside and outside the seafood. Moreover, the drying and sterilization speed is slow, time-consuming and laborious.
LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment can dry and sterilize seafood. The microwave energy emitted by the microwave emitting unit installed in the microwave cavity simultaneously heats the surface and the interior of the sea cucumber, and the heating temperature is uniform, the speed is fast, the efficiency is high, and non-polluting is generated.
Structure diagram 1of LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment
Construction of LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment:
The microwave cavity of LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment is a rectangular parallelepiped composed of upper, lower, left, right, front and rear panels. A motor transmission device is installed in the microwave cavity bracket, the transmission shaft is fixedly connected with the motor turntable located at the center of the lower panel of the microwave cavity, and the motor turntable is rotated by the screw and the fixed connection of the trailer, the motor turntable is rotated by the screw and the fixed connection of the trailer.
Technical parameters of LD1921 LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment:
|Power||380V50Hz3 phase 4 line||Input voltage||380|
|Microwave frequency (MHz)||2450±50/915±50||Output power（KW）||160（support customization）|
|Microwave power（KW）||160（support custom）||Power control accuracy||Programming digital input,<±2%|
|Cabinet color||Silver white（support custom）||Material||Industrial grade stainless steel|
|Microwave leakage（mW/cm2）||≤1||Temperature control accuracy||Self-control，<±1℃|
|Cabinet temperature（℃）||<45||Magnetron life||≥5000 hours|
Operation method of LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment:
1.When LD1917 industrial seafood sterilization and drying equipment is sterilized, open the door of the microwave cavity, arrange the water bag of the sea cucumber to be sterilized, put it into the sterilization tank neatly and close the door of the microwave cavity.
2.A circular cylindrical sterilization tank that parallel to the lower panel of the microwave cavity is placed in the microwave cavity and is fixedly connected with the support column by screws. The support column is fixedly connected with the trailer by a screw, and the microwave transmitting unit and the motor transmission device switch are activated to perform microwave sterilization on the seafood.
3.The sterilization tank has a diameter of 600 mm, a thickness of 5 mm and a height of 150 mm.
4.Set the sterilization time, generally 20 minutes; start the microwave emission unit and the motor transmission switch, the microwave emission unit emits microwave energy into the microwave cavity, the microwave sterilization starts.
5.After a few minutes, the temperature indicator shows the current reading directly the temperature of the microwave cavity seafood vary between 80-85 ℃. When the set sterilization time is reached, the microwave emission of the device will automatically stop, the sterilization work ends, the motor drive switch is disconnected, the door of the microwave cavity is opened, the sterilized seafood is taken out to the place where let sea food naturally cooled.
LD1917 industrial seafood sterilization and drying equipment
Structure diagram 2 of LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment
1. Microwave cavity, 2, left panel, 2a, first microwave transmitting unit, 2b, second microwave transmitting unit, 2c, third microwave transmitting unit, 3. rear panel, 3a, fourth microwave transmitting unit, 3b, a fifth microwave transmitting unit, 3c, a sixth microwave transmitting unit, 4, a right panel, 4a, a seventh microwave transmitting unit, 4b, an eighth microwave transmitting unit, 4c, a ninth microwave transmitting unit, 5, an upper panel, 5a, temperature sensor, 6, lower panel, 7, front panel, 7a, temperature display, 8, motor turntable, 9, drive shaft, 10, motor drive, 11, microwave cavity bracket, 12, sterilization tank, 13, Support column, 14, trailer, 15, motor, 16, first layer drying rack, 16a, second layer drying rack, 16b, third layer drying rack, 16c, fourth floor drying rack, 17, first height limit sleeve, 17a, second height limit sleeve
1.24 hours consulting service to solve customer pre-sales and after-sales problems.
2. Sample testing service, users can bring raw materials to the factory for testing and visit our factory.
3. According to the customer’s factory scale and production requirements, etc., can provide the most reasonable production equipment program.
4. According to the material cost of the customer, the general formulation can be well prepared.
5. Safe packaging.
6. LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization drying equipment and single layer belt dryer warranty period of one year.
LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization drying equipment
The LD1917 industrial microwave seafood sterilization and drying equipment produced and sold by Leader Microwave Equipment Company can be dried and sterilized. The microwave energy emitted by the microwave emitting unit installed in the microwave cavity simultaneously heats the surface and the interior of the sea cucumber, the heating temperature is uniform, the speed is fast, the efficiency is high, and non-polluting is generated. In addition, microwave sterilization also has a function of dehydrating bacteria. Therefore, microwave sterilization requires lower temperature than conventional methods, which has certain benefits for preserving the nutrients of sea cucumber.